Saturday, June 29, 2024

Short And Sour, Bitter Not Sweet, This Deranged Cabbie Is Signing Off Down the Street

Yes, folks, this could be, or is my last blog missive to the taxicab universe.  It's been fun chatting with you all but time is time and time to change my mind and life, enough of taxi cutting my inner fibers like a sharp knife.  No more fighting traffic, or telling passengers no, no, no, this is not the way I'm gonna go.  No one truly listens, either cabbie or fare, and no, brother and sister, I don't want you grabbing my underwear.  The money was good, the rest insane so now is the time to rest and resuscitate my brain.  Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye, I depart with a sigh, with a crocodile tear in my eye.  So long taxi, not sure if it was good to know ya but I am gone minus any poetic song, not much was right with the majority wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment