Friday, May 9, 2014

She's Has Had Enough Of All Things Taxi!

Even for a dunderhead like me, insensitive to subtleties, it got my attention when "she-who-can't-be-named," the very same person who pressured me to start this damn taxi diary in the first place over three years ago, told me this morning she hadn't read this week's posting and never wanted to read my blog again.  And what could have sparked this nasty rebellion?  Simply, she has heard too much about crazy taxi, she just can't take it any more.  Enough is enough!  Nothing ever changing, the madness forever enduring!

And how can I dispute her argument?  It's true, the taxi story repetitious, irritating, boring!  Watching taxi eat me alive for nearly twenty-five years is enough for anyone. She knows taxi first hand, riding with me Holloween 1989 when our cab was attacked by a group of thugs during those literal high times of the infamous crack cocaine wars.  I stepped on the accecerator, the fools leaping out of the way, my attitude being, "you want to kill us, well sorry buddies, it is time to kill you!"  Clearly then she knows crazy taxi inside and out and back inside again.

Despite all denials I do know she will keep reading.  The problem is she cares about me and is more than ready for my final departure from all my minutes and hours and days and years that is insane taxi.  Yeah, I can't wait as the saying goes.  I am not looking forward to my upcoming taxi weekend.  Hey, what's wrong with me!?   Plenty, brothers and sisters, plenty and it all relates back to

                                                        the sweet and sour

                                                        and the many hours

                                                        both good and bad

                                                        that is taxi driving me

                                                        completely MAD! 

Or something to that effect!

And please, don't get me started about the City and County and........................etc!  As you know it is an old story.  And that is precisely the problem, folks.  Again, enough said!

6 comments:

  1. Make sure you explain to me that you're going to preserve this up! Its so very good and so critical. I cant wait around to read much more from you. I just feel like you know so a lot and know how to make men and women listen to what you have to say. This website is just as well amazing to be skipped. Great things, really. You should, You should keep it up!
    cab service in bay area, CA
    cab service in union city, CA
    cab service in Bart, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Stoke on Trent Taxis With Drivvu and travel anywhere in UK with style. Stoke on Trent taxis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book Wokingham Taxi With Welington Cars of Wokingham and travel anywhere in UK with style.Wellington Cars of Wokingham

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book Taxis in Bradfield With Cars 4 Executives and travel anywhere in UK with style. Bradfield Taxi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book Airport Taxis In Newcastle Under Lyme With Drivvu and travel anywhere in UK with style. Taxis In Newcastle Under Lyme

    ReplyDelete