Friday, July 3, 2020

Referring to Donald Trump, She Said, "He Wants All Of Us To Die." & Last Weekend Push For Dennis Roberts

A Memorable Remark

Usually I am not surprised by what my passengers say, but when the woman from upper-state Michigan in her late 70s said she thought all President Trump wanted was for everyone to die, I couldn't believe it but it is true, it's exactly what she said, and why I repeat it here.  Yes, I have conversations, all kinds of conversations----politics, the weather, the coronavirus, taxi----you name it and its covered.  Sometimes it's truly remarkable what is said, and sometimes I remember, this time Sharon from the Midwest saying something I won't forget, speaking with an anger nearly knocking with off the road by its raw vehemence piercing the early morning air.

This is it folks, my last plea for Dennis Roberts

Okay, right now I have raised about $800.00, thank you, which will allow for a cremation but little else.  After Dennis is cremated, I will be taking his ashes up to Roslyn in the Cascades to locate an appropriate burial site.  I'm picking Roslyn because Dennis appeared as an extra in the television series, "Northern Exposure," and wasn't it filmed in part in Roslyn? 

And if Dennis is going to receive a proper Seattle times obituary, I need more or less $300.00 more. Please help.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/burial-and-obituary-for-dennis-roberts

His body will be taken to the Peoples Memorial on Capital Hill mid-week.

1 comment: